Monday, October 6, 2008

Who is sweeTasya???

sweeTasya

Hello...everyone. It's me tasya.. (^_^) Let me introduce myself. I LOVE MYSELF SO MUCH. I have a lovely family.it's my papa,mama,my sister and me.including my lovely cat,Benny! i came from mix blood family. FYI, my papa is Chinese, converted to Islam. My mom,she has mix blood with Pakistan, japan and Malay. so...here i am! Proud to be myself.. i live in subang. i was born in klang. my mom hometown is Kuala Selangor n my father is Perak.Now I'm a student, majoring in Business Management in uitm johor.By the way,I've a diploma in professional Hairstylist from Hair Excellent Academy. I love everything about beauty.My ambition is to be a Business women and hope to have my own spa in future so much. My objective to create this blog is i want to share all about what I'm interested to. At the same time, to give info about me to all who read this. just for all who really wanna know about me more...!!!
INTERESTED IN:
  • READING
  • WORLD OF BEAUTY
  • MUSIC
  • CATS (Animals..)
  • PINK COLOR
  • MARTIAL ARTS
  • DANCING
  • SPORTS
  • LOOK' FOR FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD
  • WOMAN SACCESSORIES
  • HEALTH
  • LOVE
  • MOVIES
  • FLOWERS

No comments: