Monday, October 6, 2008

My LOVE story

This is the love story of me and my boy. We started to know each other by his friend. His friend give my phone number to him,since his friend was my friend in tuition when i was in form 4. we are not in the same school because they live in Subang Jaya. To know bout my boy is the sweetest moment that i ever feel...He is so special for me. We started our relationship as a couple in 17 July 2004. Which is on his birthday... our couple rings...
LOVE is the sweetest emotion,
that springs in my heart,
love is like that tender kiss,
you give me at the start,
love is to see that special smile,
appear on your face,
love is like a bouquet,
with it's trimmings n lace,
love is like sunshine,
strong n true,
love is all that
i feel so deeply for you!
to: my sweetheart.
you touch the chords on my soul,and give me the most beautiful feeling that I've ever known!
I LOVE U!!
What is so special about our relationship are from the start we know each other,we never face to face.We just contact from sms n call with the NOKIA 3310's hp.hehe..that's mean he don't even know how am i look and so to me. Because most of the guy who wanna know bout me n close to me just because of how i look. So in our relationship, proven that how someone look like is not really important, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THE GOOD HEART!


I love the sound of your voice, and the way that we touch...

i love the warmth of your smile, because 'i love so much'

i will love u forever,in just the same way...

as I've from the start,with all of my heart

everyday!


Until one day...we meet..it was when my birthday party at my house. For the first time i saw him, he is a very kind n sweet person. Even though he is not really good looking as my friends always told me..But for me..He has everything that i need as my HERO. He is very honest, supportive,caring,loving, good thinker, hardworking, sincere, loyal n the most important thing is he love me so much. He always tell me that he love me and proud to have me as his girlfriend. He promise me not gonna live me no matter what happen. i feel so safe with him. I really can't live without him indeed...


We had face many happy and sad moment together. The sentence that we hold until now that make our relationship strong is "no matter what happen,we will be together forever" we had been together almost 5 years. I'm so proud to have him in my life.




Tears and happiness that we share together is a precious moment. Everything that we had done together is a sweetest moment..i cant imagine how my life is going to be if he is not with me. Even if he go for sailing and we cant contact each other i feel so empty in my life..until he came back to me, my life had brighten by him.. with smile, laugh and joy. Just looking at his face make me feel so lucky to live in this world, so lucky to meet a person like him.. i'm born for HIM indeed.
All i need i s him.. MOHD AFIQ FARIS.






Hope that our love will last forever baby.. I'll wait for you no matter what happen. love me, care for me, make me happy, loyal to me, honest to me, never live me, that's all i need from u.





HOW YOU DEAL WITH LOVE IS HOW YOU DEAL WITH YOURSELF .. AND ALL OUR HEARTS FEEL THE SAME PAIN AND JOYS AS YOU, EVEN IF OUR LIVES AND WAYS ARE DIFFERENT........


















No comments: