Saturday, October 11, 2008

poem to SOMEONE in my heart




Someone


Someone in my heart beyond all my pride,


Holds a secret desire so intense deep inside.


Imprisoned with all my passion and love,


Unknown to anyone but the lord up above.


A desire for someone to cherish and hold,


The need for love to call my own.


Someone who keeps me shining day and night,


Someone to kiss and make up with after a fight.


Someone who appreciates and respects all I can be,


Someone who’s strong enough to commit and love only me.


Someone who will be there to kiss away my tears,


Secure my doubts and release my fears.


Someone who can restore my faith in love once again.


This love is like a dream that has yet to become true,


Or to believed until I found you...






You're my man, my mighty king,


And I'm the jewel in your crown,


You're the sun so hot and bright,


I'm your light-rays shining down,


You're the sky so vast and blue,


And I'm the white clouds in your chest,


I'm a river clean and pure,


Who in your ocean finds her rest,


You're the mountain huge and high,


I'm the valley green and wide,


You're the body firm and strong,


And I'm a rib bone on your side,


You're an eagle flying high,


I'm your feathers light and brown,


You're my man, my king of kings,


And I'm the jewel in your crown.








You're in Love


You wake up and he’s on your mind.


Another subject, you can’t find.


You used to think it was just a bluff.


But now you realize, you’re in love.


You see him and can’t help but smile.


Think of him for miles and miles.


Weak in the knees when he comes through.


You know his eyes see right through you.


You don’t care what people say.


You want to be with him all day.


Seeing him you can’t get enough.


And you can see that you’re in love.




never be bad


the pain you have,


I will heal,


anything you want,


I can deal,


I can make you happy,


I can make you sad,


but anything you do will never be bad.




To find you


I don’t need the compass to find you


your heart beat would lead my way.


I don’t need the sun to find you


your smile would light my way.


I don’t need the ocean to find you


my tears would wash my way.


I don’t need the wind to find you


your voice would whisper my way.


I don’t need the moon to find you


your eyes would shine my way.


But, if I never find my way


I would perish....


my soul would find its way...



A stranger you were once.


Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.


As our lives engaged,you lit my life and I held both your hands.


Now that decades have passed,


ours souls have indeed become one.


How fortunate we are that we have found the love so true


that everyone dreams about



Love Is ...


Love is the greatest feeling,


Love is like a play,


Love is what I feel for you,


Each and every day,


Love is like a smile,


Love is like a song,


Love is a great emotion,


That keeps us going strong,


I love you with my heart,


My body and my soul,


I love the way I keep loving,


Like a love I can't control,


So remember when your eyes meet mine,


I love you with all my heart,


And I have poured my entire soul into you,


Right from the very start.


I Will Love You Forever


I love you so deeply,


I love you so much,


I love the sound of your voice


And the way that we touch.


I love your warm smileAnd your kind,


thoughtful way,The joy that you bring


To my life every day.


I love you todayAs I have from the start,


And I'll love you forever


With all of my heart.




















No comments: